For the DIY Bride that wants to be stress-free the day of the wedding.......
Wedding Day Coordination
~Preparation for Wedding Day~
- Initial consultation to discuss details of The Wedding Couple’s event and specific needs. (45-90 days prior to wedding date)
- Unlimited access via telephone and e-mail communication from date of contract.
- Review copies of all vendor contracts. 2-3 weeks prior to the ceremony, all vendors listed on Schedule A of agreement will be contacted to confirm timeline and all details of their services.
- Wedding and Reception site visit at least 1 week prior to rehearsal to complete room layout and table placement.
- Creation of a detailed wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted vendors and bridal party.
(up to 2 hours)
- Rehearsal coordination including instructing wedding party of their duties.
- Distribute Wedding Day Itinerary to guests of the rehearsal.
(up to 8 hours)
- Vendor coordination from delivery and set-up to tear down and pick-up.
- Receive deliveries and greet vendors on wedding day. Distribute final payment and gratuities to vendors on The Wedding Couples behalf.
- Assistance to The Wedding Couple, wedding party and immediate family as needed.
- Provide access to Bridal Party Emergency Kit – aspirin, energy bars, mints, sewing kit, etc.
- Receive and distribute corsages, bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl basket, etc.
- Oversee ushers, gift table and guest book attendants.
- Final walk-through of both sites to make sure all finishing touches are completed prior to guest arrival. (Candles being lit, proper placement of items; floral arrangements, favors, etc. per The Wedding Couple’s instructions).
- Greet guests at both ceremony and reception sites and assist in finding seating assignments.
- Coordination of processional line-up of family members and bridal party making sure they are picture perfect.
- Cue wedding professionals (photographers and musicians) of time to start ceremony.
- Assist photographer in getting everyone together for pictures as needed.
- Insure gift cards, candles, guest book, programs, and other wedding items are given to proper person.
- Insure marriage license is signed by all parties and put in care of appointed person.
- Assist banquet captain in maintaining the agreed upon timeline for dinner service.
- Coordinate with MC/DJ for bridal party arrival and their introduction, dances, toast, etc.
- Assist DJ with and cue Bride and Groom of all the arranged special moments; cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.
- Coordinate time for Newlyweds departure.
- Make sure top layer of cake is boxed up and given to proper person.
- Ensure proper wrap-up of event.
- In the event a venue coordinator is on site The Bridal Consultant will work with The Wedding Couple and the venue coordinator as needed.
Custodial or child care duties not included by
The Bridal Consultant or Assistants.